Editors Alis Franklin and Lyss Wickramasinghe are pleased to announce the Unnatural Order table of contents. As the order has not been finalised, they’re shown here alphabetically by author surname. We hope you’re as excited as we are to read these stories!
- “New Things” by Joanne Anderton
- “Mother of the Trenches” by Grace Chan
- “The Lovers” by Matthew Farrer
- “Emergent” by D.L. Fleming
- “Crash Baby” by Donna Maree Hanson
- “Full Steam Ahead” by Alexander Hardison
- “Eat Prey, Love” by Freya Marske
- “Transcendence Inc.” by C.H. Pearce
- “The Bargain” by Alannah K. Pearson
- “Trench” by Nathan J. Phillips
- “Truth Be Told” by Louise Pieper
- “The Scent of Olives” by Rob Porteous
- “Meet Me at the Medusa” by Tansy Rayner Roberts
- “Bruises Black and Blue” by Leife Shallcross
Great stuff. Looking forward to reading this one.
I mentioned last August that I was interviewing monsters to feature in a short story I wanted to submit to the anthology call for CSFG Publishing’s Unnatural Order.
The good news is that the delightful beastie I chose, whose CV included such sterling job titles as Devourer of Souls and Great of Death, made the cut and has been included in the upcoming anthology.
Needless to say, I couldn’t be more delighted than to be again sharing a table of contents with the dapper Rob Porteous and the delightful C.H. Pearce, and eleven other talented monster wranglers, including Grace Chan, Freya Marske, Nathan J. Phillips, Tansy Rayner Roberts and Leife Shallcross.
Thanks to editors Alis Franklin and Lyss Wickramasinghe for their unnatural selection.
The anthology will be out later this year. Don’t worry – I’ll keep you updated on all monstrous developments.
Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)