Winds of Change, edited by Elizabeth Fitzgerald.
Winds of Change
Change is only ever a breath away. Its arrival may be as swift as a slamming door or as slow as the inevitable march of evolution.
It is the unseen madness vibrating through the air, the first spaceship through a manufactured wormhole and the only flying machine that doesn’t run on magic.
Join twenty-four talented authors as they use science fiction, fantasy and horror to explore how we deal with transformation. Let yourself be swept away by Winds of Change.
Stories and authors
- Wraiths by Jason Nahrung
- Gravity Express by Naomi Mondello
- Time Capsule by Tsana Dolichva
- The Tether of Time by Leife Shallcross
- Trigger by Zena Shapter
- Babel by Robin Shortt
- Saint Olivia’s Light by Carol Ryles
- In Need of Assistance by Chris Andrews
- After the Bombs by Adam Tucker
- The Horns of Elfland by Crisetta MacLeod
- Time Spent by David Coleman
- Soul of the Machine by Maxine McArthur
- Dream Shadow by Alan Baxter
- Giant by Annelise Roberts
- Evolution Baby by Lesley Boland
- The Princess by Valerie Y.L. Toh
- Children of the Ashes by Greg Mellor
- By Watcher’s Pool by James Goodrum
- Turning the Blood by Donna Maree Hanson
- Watching by Nicole Murphy
- The Stormchilds by Helen Stubbs
- The Fool by Jane Virgo
- Dragonfly by Cat Sheely
- Stone-singer by Joanna Fay
Created by Nicole Murphy.